Monday, May 4, 2009

Just wanted to let you know...

that this family of three, is soon-to-be a family of four! I realized recently that I forgot to mention that on my blog...pregnancy brain I guess. We are actually already 18.5 weeks along (due September 30th) and find out this coming Friday what the sex of this sweet little baby is going to be. I cannot wait. I am feeling great, had a very easy first trimester (besides being a little more tired than usual), have a definite baby bump growing and am starting to feel this sweet baby moving as of last week. What an exciting time. I have lots to blog about the wedding, but I'm too tired to get to it today.

2 comments:

The Benders said...

Congrats on the news about Baby #2!!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yay Sweener! That's awesome news!
Were you guys planning to have a baby so soon? Rick and I are going to wait a while before number 3. So happy to hear this exciting news!