Monday, June 15, 2009

Bob the Builder

So the other day I decided it was well past time for Braden to have another haircut and I had the grand idea of cutting it myself. Now you who have been around toddlers, know that they do not sit still for anything, so I strapped Braden into his portable highchair, put a pile full of snacks on his tray and turned on his favorite show "Bob the Builder," and this is what I got...him dancing to the theme song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boy's got moves...

The Broadricks said...

Hilarious...I feel like I am watching a mirror image of my child! Bo cracks me up watching this...we went to "Bob the Builder Live" a couple of weeks ago and I laughed the whole time...would recommend it if it comes to Nashville...he won't get the plot at all but may get some good moves in! Hope y'all are doing well!

Ashley