Wagon time (an afternoon must) -
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Fall Fun
What a wonderful fall we've had. The weather has been amazing, the leaves beautiful and despite a month and a half long ear infection from the littlest man, we've had a great few weeks. I treasure these times...warm days, playing outside till dark, jumping in ginormous piles of leaves, numerous trips to the park. These are some good times and I'm thankful to be home to experience them. Here are my boys playing, laughing, fighting....and on any given day they do any or all of the above all day long.
Wagon time (an afternoon must) -
Asher so kindly sharing his cracker. My boys always share so well...ha!!!!
Sweet Ash enjoying his cracker -
Love this little smile -
Nothing better then jumping in a huge pile of leaves -

Nothing sweeter then a leaf fight with your three year old -
Tyson was right in the middle of it too -
Little man slept through the first half of the leaf jumping festivities, but made it out just in time to enjoy -
And now that the weather has turned cold and it's dark at 4:45pm, we'll do a lot of recreational bathing...what kid doesn't love a bubble bath -
We'll also be doing some random art projects -
Notice the lovely finger paint job on the wall behind Braden. I was trying to fix dinner and noticed the boys were both being a little too quiet...all of the sudden I realized the lights were off and I come out to find a lovely picture on the wall, the light switch and on Braden. Nice! So thankful for washable finger paint.
Oh and there will be lots of extra reading too -
Wagon time (an afternoon must) -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment