Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Asher's First Haircut...

Asher got his first haircut (well professional haircut that is) a few weeks ago and here are some pictures from that day. He did really well and was such a big boy. I was totally prepared for some tears because when I took Braden here many moons ago to get his first haircut there were oh so many tears from him. Asher just hopped right up in his chair and sat down...he is definitely a fearless little boy. Braden at that age (and still is) just a bit more cautious and conservative when it comes to trying new things.

Not so sure about this whole thing, but looking very brave -
Chilled out -
And this guy got his haircut too, but was all smiles this time-
I found this picture of Braden from his first haircut in this exact same chair three years ago...he was so traumatized by the whole event...can't believe how much he has changed his looks in three short years -


Post haircut smiles -
Oh wait and have I mentioned that we got a new puppy? I'll have to save that for another post. His name is Hank and he is a mess, but my boys love him...and hate him. He is forever chewing on their toys and on their fingers and toes. More on that later...

No comments: