We made it...to the 3 month mark that is...and in my books, that means we survived! Most days are still unpredictable as far as sleep goes and that drives me a bit crazy, since I'm trying my hardest to get her on some kind of schedule, but Amelia naps when she can, where she can. I'm sure some of that has to do with the fact that every day is different for us as I shuffle kids around from school to baseball practice to birthday parties and parks. What I can report about her though is she is a sweet, mild mannered, smiley, three month old, who loves to chat, loves to eat, sleeps all night in her crib, is locked in when her brothers come around and who loves to cuddle. She is a delight in every sense and has been such a blessing to each of us. The boys love her in a way I didn't think possible and even though she screams in her carseat and is a stinker when it comes to napping (unless I'm holding her, then she's knocked out), she is a champ at night, slept through on her own at 5 days old and is a happy, content little one when she is awake during the day, even if most days she wants to start her day at 6:30am! Anyway, here are some pictures of our third month with three kiddos...

Oh how I love having this little one asleep on my shoulder...and this other one is pretty cute hanging on my leg -
Braden always asks to hold Amelia...Asher too likes to hold her but would rather just sit and talk to her -
Bath time -
Wow...all of the sudden Asher looks huge and Amelia looks so tiny -
Telling secrets -
So this is how we spend most of our days...not really...but some days this little lady does grab most of our attention...
Activity mat time -
Oh my...sweet smiles from the little lady...she loves her daddy -
I love this picture b/c I remember this moment and instead of putting her down to sleep in her crib, I held sweet Amelia like this for her whole nap...just because I could...this time as Mommas passes too quickly...I want to have no regrets...so I got to hold and cuddle...and most importantly not regret -
How Amelia spends a lot of her time in the evenings or at the park -
Sweet baby has found her hands this month and loves to chew on them and stare at them and swat things with them -
Happy Three Months Baby Girl -
No comments:
Post a Comment