Thursday, December 5, 2013

Halloween

I know Halloween has come and gone, and now we are decorating for Christmas around here, but I just wanted to post some pictures of my crew.  We are in full Star Wars world these days!  When Braden turned 6, we let him watch the movie for the first time and ever since then it's all my kids talk about...in fact they are kind of obsessed!   When  the Halloween discussions started to surface in our home a few weeks ago, it was a no brainer that my boys were going to be Luke and Anakin Skywalker for Halloween.  The big question was, what was the baby going to be?  After much deliberation and lots of convincing of their momma, the boys decided that she should Princess Leia.  It definitely wasn't what I had originally thought my 9 month old baby girl should be on her first Halloween, but I have to admit she looked pretty cute and the boys thought it was AWESOME!  They call her Princess Leia at home all the time so I guess it was only appropriate that she be Princess Leia for Halloween as well.  Anyway, here are some pictures of Halloween night as well as our many trips to various pumpkin patches in the weeks leading up to Halloween.

On the Monday of fall break, I took the kids over to Gentry's Farm to play.  The tire swings are always a favorite spot -


 Me and the wee ones waiting for the hay ride -
 My sister Jackie joined us for our visit to Gentry's -
 My best effort at a shot of all three kids -

I know this is not Halloween related, but it is fall related, so I'm sticking it in here, but here are the little ones piled up in a leaf pile -



Baby Leia -

 The Star Wars gang -


No comments: