So after some convincing, I have decided to join the world of blogging so that my friends and family can keep up with the daily happenings of me, my husband and my sweet son. With that said...let me play catch up.

At 8:05pm on July 20th, 2007, we welcomed sweet Braden William Madison into the world, weighing 7lbs 14.5 oz, 21 inches long. I will never forget that moment.

Month 1:

Rewind about 6 months and here I am very prego...just a week before I delivered Braden.

At 8:05pm on July 20th, 2007, we welcomed sweet Braden William Madison into the world, weighing 7lbs 14.5 oz, 21 inches long. I will never forget that moment.

Month 1:
Month 2:
Month 3:
Month 4:
Month 5:
And finally, one of my favorites...
Since that point, Brady, now 6 months old has been rolling, sitting, talking, cooing, laughing, touching, grabbing, standing and playing non-stop. It just gets better and better...
3 comments:
What a delight to hear from such a precious family. Thanks for coming on board. Love, your neighbor in Atlanta
Keep us updated on "Little Man".
Yay! Finally a blog for Braden! Glad you started this Stace, now I can keep up with you even though I am on the other side of the equator! Love you girl!
What do you think about Hannah? Yahoo! Guess I'll be seeing you guys in June.
Post a Comment