Who knew that if you dumped a bunch of pacifiers in the bottom of a Pampers box and set your 6 month old son in it that he would be entertained for hours upon end.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amazing.. The simple things in life are best. Wait until he discovers the pots and pans in the kitchen or musical instruments Hold your ears! Little man is so cute.
Stacy he is SO CUTE! I am so glad that you wrote me. I just had dinner with Jenna last Thursday and she told me you had a little boy. He is beautiful not that I should be surprised. Please keep in touch I would love to hear how things are going. Randi
My husband Austin and I have been married for 8 amazing years. We have a beautiful son, named Braden, another beautiful son named Asher and an 85lb boxer named Tyson who thinks he's a lap dog. I am very blessed...
2 comments:
Amazing.. The simple things in life are best. Wait until he discovers the pots and pans in the kitchen or musical instruments Hold your ears! Little man is so cute.
Stacy he is SO CUTE! I am so glad that you wrote me. I just had dinner with Jenna last Thursday and she told me you had a little boy. He is beautiful not that I should be surprised. Please keep in touch I would love to hear how things are going.
Randi
Post a Comment