Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 Months, Retirement and such

So I've slacked off already! And at the request of family, I'm posting some new pictures. Let's just say we've been a little busy. Between 5:30 am wake up calls from my son, my recent retirement (yes, I beat my daddy to retirement and I'm officially unemployed) and all the crazyness in between, I haven't had a lot of time to post. Life is good though and we are so thankful for God's provision and blessing in allowing me to stay home full time! Braden is getting sweeter and sweeter every day. He's been happily squealing a lot (okay a whole lot) and he's added "ba-ba" and I think I've even heard "ta-ta" to his vocabulary...still waiting to hear "ma-ma." We are finally getting on some kind of schedule for naps and I'm realizing every day what a gift and blessing this sweet child is to Austin and I. We find ourselves missing him while he naps and even though 5:30 is awfully early, it is so sweet to hear him on the monitor cooing. Thankfully he's been talking to Brown Puppy in his crib till almost 6:15 or 6:30 in the morning so that means Austin and I can lay in bed and listen (well a lot of times we laugh) at all of his noises, squeals and bouts of endless "da-da, da-da." With that...here are some pictures of the little munchkin sitting and such:







1 comment:

Ashley & Bobby said...

We already miss you :( I am glad you get to stay home....he is soooo cute! I can't wait....hope to see you soon.