Well, finally we are seeing signs of Brady's first little
toother. He had a pretty fussy day (which considering the fact that this was my first day back with him after our trip to Phoenix) I must admit I had my feelings hurt just a bit. He woke us up yesterday morning with some grumpy words instead of his usual coos and by a few hours into it, Brady had a runny nose and a lot of fussiness. After some frustrations, we finally headed to Target to get out of the house. Who doesn't feel better after a trip to Target? While there during one of his crying episodes which is fairly uncommon for my boy (he's usually a big fan of getting out) I noticed a shiny little spot on the inside of his gum. I stuck my finger in there and low and behold, I felt the corner of his first tooth poking through the surface of his gum. Poor baby! I felt awful for being so frustrated w/ him for being so fussy. After some
Orajel and some grape flavored Tylenol and a chew ring I think he's feeling a little better today.

Here is just a random picture of him at his 6 month appointment w/ the pediatrician. I forgot to post his stats so here they are:
Height: 28.5 inches
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz
Head Size: Well let's just say this is off the charts :) So my son has a big head....the doctor said it is probably genetic and that he wasn't concerned about his head size since he is developing normally in all other areas. Of course that just gives me something else to worry about.
Besides that, the three of us are doing well. It just hit me yesterday how fast Brady is growing up. Now with teeth on their way and crawling around the corner, I realize that time w/ my sweet son is passing all too quickly. I hear him waking on the monitor so I best go cuddle the little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment