So we finally caved in and bought a highchair. I resisted one for the longest time b/c I was insistent upon not cluttering our house with one more baby item. As it is, it looks like Babies R'Us threw up in my house. We have officially moved furniture out of our family room to make room for the swing, the exersaucer, the bouncy chair and all the eight million books, blocks, teddybears, trucks, mirrors and every other thing that jingles, rattles, squeaks or lights up. I finally took back the unopened portable highchair we got from a shower and used the money to buy a highchair which now sits in my kitchen, tucked under our bar. On Super Bowl Sunday, we put Braden in it for the first time and he absolutely loved it! It's great too b/c I can throw all kinds of pacifiers, spoons, plastic bowls and any other kitchen item on the tray and he'll beat them together for a good 15 or 20 minutes which allows me just enough time to get a drink and take a breath for a few minutes. Here are some pictures of the sweet little man in his new favorite toy. Also, we tried prunes yesterday and the boy loved it...so did his diaper today! Who knew prunes were so tasty.


Of course, here is Braden w/ that one finger in his mouth. If you know Braden, you know how much he loves to chew on that one finger.

The finished product:

No comments:
Post a Comment