Monday, February 25, 2008

Starbucks and M&M's

So we've been a little bored around here and Brady has found some out of the ordinary toys to keep him busy while he's teething. Whatever keeps the boy happy...right? He loves digging in a bowl full of M&M's and dumping them all on the floor.

2 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

Glad you had a good time in AZ. I love the pics of Braden. He is so cute :) We miss you! Glad you are adjusting well. I know you are cherishing this time...hopefully, I will be able too as well!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to take a trip to AZ, just the two of you. How much fun! Little Man is so adorable and growing up changing all the time. He is such a cute little man. You are missed here but what a blessing to spend each day with Brady. Life is good!