I cannot believe how big he is!! He is precious and has definitely inherited his parents good looks :) Since I have joined the blog world, I'm thinking it's time for you to join the facebook world! Come on, Stace, everybody's doing it (including Kelley, Carrie, & pretty much everyone else from LU) :)
My husband Austin and I have been married for 8 amazing years. We have a beautiful son, named Braden, another beautiful son named Asher and an 85lb boxer named Tyson who thinks he's a lap dog. I am very blessed...
4 comments:
i like......
What a little sweetie! I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Hope you all are well!
Catherine
I cannot believe how big he is!! He is precious and has definitely inherited his parents good looks :) Since I have joined the blog world, I'm thinking it's time for you to join the facebook world! Come on, Stace, everybody's doing it (including Kelley, Carrie, & pretty much everyone else from LU) :)
Oh, these are darling....especially the last one!
Post a Comment