Friday, September 26, 2008

Braden's Cadillac

My parents just recently bought Braden one of those super nice wagons that have the seats and seat belts in them so that an active little toddler can't just fly out the side when he wants to get out and run. We seriously use that thing everyday and Braden thinks it's his new Cadillac. He LOVES to push, pull, flip the seats up and down and crawl in and out of that wagon. Anyway, here are some recent pictures of Braden playing with his new wheels. It also has two seats in there for #2 to sit in there with him. Right now, his teddy bears always travels along for the ride. Thanks mom and dad.

"Um, why are you going so slow?"
Chilled out - In other news, Braden has become quite the helper lately, he gets really excited whenever I open the dishwasher and he runs over and takes all the spoons out and walks them over to where I keep our utensils, opens the drawer up and puts (okay, throws) the spoons in there. Seriously, it's great! His new favorite thing is to use the broom and push it all over the house. He actually even knows where I keep it, so I often find him in that closet, digging out the broom. Here are some pictures of Braden looking "too sexy for this broom." Check out those thighs!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi Stacey!! I did not reallize you had a blog! Or, did I??!? Well anyway Braden is precious. I hope you guys have so much fun tomorrow night! Hate to miss the fun!!

awalton said...

those pictures with the broom are too funny! nice legs braden... :)