and along with that came the first (of I'm sure more to come) episodes of vomiting in the carseat. Any ideas on how to clean off those carseat covers? Austin was covered in vomit yesterday from scrubbing so hard (well and from carrying Braden inside the house) but after an hour of scrubbing, we still can't get the darn thing clean. I'm mean the boy was really sick yesterday in the car which is so bizzarre b/c he was in the best mood before he threw up and in a great mood afterward. When Austin got home with Brady, he brought him inside and we took him straight to the tub, stripped him naked and started filling the tub with water. When Brady realized he was going to get a bath, he got this huge smile on his face and started splashing the water and playing with his bath toys. Huh? I mean you never would have guessed that the boy was covered in vomit just seconds earlier. Anyway, today I'm feeling so much better and so is Braden, let's just hope and pray that Austin doesn't get it before he heads out for his big trip to Colorado and Wyoming.
In more enlightening news, Austin got me a camera (and a day at the spa) for my 29th birthday last week so that explains why I have no pictures to post. I haven't had time to figure out how to use the camera or download pictures. Maybe next week will be less eventful...
Well, Happy Thanksgiving to all. I can't wait to head home and get some of my momma's yummy feast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacey,
It was so fun to find your blog through Jenny Church Hunter's! Your little one is adorable! He is only 5 days older than our little man.
I hope you are doing well!
Leanne (Jablonski) Bender
Post a Comment