Visiting the Pumpkin patch at my parents house -
For Halloween, Braden was the "Itsy Bitsy Spider." I took him to Davis Kidd for the Halloween story hour in the morning, where he loved playing with the balloons and with the trains. Afterward we walked around the mall as I ran a few errands (yes Ashley, I was that other mom who had her kid dressed up in costume before noon on Halloween) :) We were supposed to head to a Halloween Party that afternoon w/ my moms group, but Braden ended up sleeping through that party...and we decided to opt out of trick-or-treating that night since Braden is a bit young to really understand what was going on and instead went to eat at Pei Wei. Here is my little spider all dressed up -
Playing with the balloons at Davis Kidd -
I must say that 15 months has been such a delight. Braden is growing into such a sweet child. He is still so cuddly, wanting to sit in my lap and snuggle and yet growing more independent everyday. In those moments where he will let me hold him and read to him, I find myself looking at how big he is on my lap and trying to remember what it was like to hold his entire body in one arm, or in my womb for that matter. How could he have changed so much in 15 short months. It's amazing that one little person can add so much joy to your life...something I never could have grasped until I lived through it myself. I truly cherish this sweet time in Braden's life and thank God for the immense blessing of raising this child.
3 comments:
He looks so cute in his little spider outfit!
Hope you all are well,
Catherine A
LOVE the boots...that is so cute!
I love the pictures (and also am glad to know I was in company with a dressed up child in Nashville). The boots are hilarious. Although, secretly it's my dream to raise a little boy that has to wear silly boots with every outfit he owns :) Sounds like y'all are doing well! Miss you and we have to find time to get together.
Post a Comment