"Where the heck am I?"
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The finished product...
So I've been in Boca Grande, Florida on Gasparilla Island the past few days on Austin's incentive trip (more on that later) and have just now sat down to update on some pictures from Braden's first professional haircut. I would say it was a success. We had minimal tears, a cute non-butchered looking haircut and a lollipop that worked wonders. Who ever thought to give a toddler a lollipop...he loved it and was covered in sticky sugar by the time he was finished. I may have to save lollipop's for special occassions around here when my little guy deserves a treat. Anyway, here are the pictures:
"Where the heck am I?"
Braden spotted the scissors and the scary woman approaching him with them and suddenly this place became not so fun -
A little ticked that he can't enjoy his lollipop in peace -
"Wonder if mom will let me have this for dinner too?" -
The finished product, chilling in the chair while i pay. From the size of his stomach you would think he had had 1200 lollipops -
"Where the heck am I?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is such a little cutie pie. I'm so glad the first haircut was a success! Way to go Braden! Hope you all are doing well,
Cat
Hey Stacy! Got your comment. We stuck pretty close to both Babywise and Baby Whisperer. That means that we pretty much stay at home for the first several months to establish sleep patterns, but it's well worth it in the end. I would say the biggest thing has been patterns, routine and consistency with sleeping.
Our littlest has just moved to a 4 hour eating schedule which means that they all now overlap their afternoon naps and I have about 3 hours. I, like you, need my time!
I don't want to come across as a know it all. By all means, I do not! I have figured out what works for our family with establishing sleep habits. I won't say it's easy at first. But, it works when done wisely. I also would say that all kids are different. My first learned sleep things much easier than my second. Our third has been rather easy outside of some reflux issues.
Hope this helps! My biggest suggestion, read Baby Whisperer if nothing else! Such an exciting time for your family!
I didn't address it because I don't have experience there, it would only be me guessing. I agree, she does focus on infants or at least under 6 months. He is still so young that I wouldn't think there's nothing you can do, but I just don't know what.
We put our kids down at 7 pm, they get up at 7 am or a little after. We put them down the same time for naps during the day...12-3. It can flux some now for the older guys.
Hope this helps!
Post a Comment