Thursday, July 30, 2009

ABC's

Braden's new favorite song....here it is in action! I love this little guy...he brings such a joy to my life even during the mundane things we do together like eating lunch.


2 comments:

The Broadricks said...

I'm sending Bo to Stacey Madison camp! The most we hear is LMNOP! So cute and he is so verbal! Hope y'all are doing well!
Ashley

Becky said...

Hey there!!! I have been SO bad about checking blogs... didn't even know you were PREGNANT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Got your sleep message... yes, Grace was doing the same things and it had gotten out of control. I bascially restarted the shuffle but sped it up to where I was completely out of her room by like day 5. It worked like a charm and she doesn't cry at all now when I leave... awesome. If we have any upsets when she goes down or in the middle of the night I just stand at her door where she can't see me and say "shhhh" (last part of step 3) and she says "OK" and plops down and goes to sleep. I just sent Angie Starling Crosswhite all the steps because she's having problems with Emily! What's up with these kids?! :) So excited for you to have another one! You look awesome and Braden is PRECIOUS! And so smart! Can't believe he can say his ABC's! Sorry for the long message!