Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brothers

"To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts..." ~Clara Ortega

Sharing tummy time together -

And giving Asher one of many kisses each day -
Bath time together -

And sharing mommy and daddy's bed -

Having deep conversations about trains and such -

Every morning when I go to get Braden out of bed, he asks if Asher can get in bed with him...so sweet -
Spending time together on the activity mat -
Decorating the Christmas tree together -
"Your my best buddy, my favorite friend. We'll always be pals, from now until the end." ~ Unknown

3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

What a sweet post. They are going to grow to be the best of friends!

awalton said...

LOVE IT! What sweet little boys you have and i love how Braden is so cute with Asher... what a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Asher is Austin Jr.!! I always thought Braden looked like him but now I'm seeing more of you in him. So sweet! I really do hope I can come see you soon & meet your new little man & hang out.