Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outside fun...

We stayed home all day and played today which means I have to get a little creative in activities...thank goodness it was a beautiful day b/c most of our day was spent outside. Braden was either shooting water guns, playing in the sandbox, looking at baby birds, hunting for snakes, sitting in the tent or wrestling his little brother. Here are some pictures from wrestle mania 2010...surprisingly Asher was loving it!

And it begins with a headlock -
And then you try to body slam him -
And when that fails, always pin your partner -
Asher pausing for a smile -
Braden pausing to smile -
And when it's all said and done, they are still best buddies -
Asher attempting to wrestle Tyson -
All in all, a great day! I love these little boys so much and I love their sweet smiles. So thankful that I am privileged enough to stay home and enjoy my boys in these ordinary moments.

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

They are so cute, Stacey!

The Nix Fam said...

Awesome pics! I miss y'all so much and can't believe how big B & A are getting! Just realized that Asher and Judah are only 6 months apart...what buds they will be! Now, if only our email from the fellowship match says NASHVILLE!!!
Love you, Ginger