Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Why is it...
That this little friend of mine likes to wake between 5:15 and 6am every morning...
and this little friend of mine could snooze till 8am or so...
and the bigger question is, how are they ever supposed to share a room when, this little friend of mine likes to party in his crib till the late hours of the night...
and this little friend of mine is out like a light within a matter of minutes after being put to bed...
I feel like once they start to share a room, there will be a lot of this going on, instead of sleeping...
and some of this, where someone is screaming at the delight of the other...
and I am confident that there will be some of this, where someone gets tackled...
but in the end, I hope these little friends of mine will be best buds their whole life long, because they sure do love each other...
oh and ps...please start sending prayers our way, because they will hopefully be sharing a room this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment