Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Mother's Day...
When Braden was just six days old, I sat in the pediatricians office, holding this tiny baby and the nurse looked at me and said "being a mother is the hardest job you will ever love." Almost 5 years later, I have reflected back on that moment countless times and I am amazed at how true those words are...this job is hard, really, really hard, but I have never loved like I do now that I know the joys of being a mother! And I certainly appreciate my own mother so much more now that I have walked in her shoes. I love you Braden and Asher! I am so thankful that I get to call myself "mommy" thanks to these two!
What an amazing blessing this journey has been for me...one that has
grown my faith, brought me to my knees, caused many a tear, and exceeded
my every joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy (belated) mother's day to one of best Mama's I know! you inspire me and I so treasure our friendship.
Post a Comment