Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baseball

It's official...we have a baseball player in the house now and from the way Braden is talking, it looks like it may stay that way for quite awhile.  We did the soccer thing last year and Braden tolerated it, but it seems that he has really taken a liking to baseball the past few weeks and I must say he looks pretty stinkin' cute in his little uniform.  Of course Asher wants to play now too, but not only is he too young to play, but I'm afraid that one practice and one to two games a week keeps us busy enough.  Good thing Asher loves to stand on the sideline and cheer on his big brother!  Anyway, I feel like just in the past month we've been thrown into the thick of busy parenting between school starting and after school activities, but I better enjoy it now because I'm sure as the years pass it's just going to get crazier!  Here is my little baseball player with one practice under his belt and ready for his first game...ps...you Kentucky readers will appreciate the fact that Braden calls his team the Blue Wildcats even though I'm pretty sure their team mascot is some other animal -

 Such good buddies and each other's biggest fans...love that!!!
Nothing like playing baseball with your buddies...these guys have been together since they were 6 weeks old -
 After the game, Braden and Asher decided to work on their sliding skills -

So dirty, but oh so proud...thank goodness for Oxi-Clean - 
 
Hanging with Austin aka one of the assistant coaches in the dugout after the game - 
 



No comments: