Asher awoke to batman balloons all over his floor...that's birthday tradition around here. The boys love waking to a floor covered in balloons -
Another birthday tradition around here is making pancakes in the shape of your birthday age -
Later that day, Asher and I went on a special date to the pottery place to paint and it was so sweet to spend some one-on-one time with him on his birthday -
Earlier in the day, Asher and I made his birthday cake...the boy loves to cook, so it was fun letting him help in the kitchen make one of his favorite sweets. After we picked Braden up from school, he and Braden decorated the cake...they were going for a Fourth of July theme I guess. Asher's trying to show me how old he is -
Our family of four (soon-to-be five) -
Celebrating at school with his class full of boys the next day -
Sweet Asher, I'm so very thankful for the gift and blessing you are to us. You bring more joy to my life then I ever thought possible. I love that you are so very happy and that you know how to make someone laugh, even when that someone is your dad and I when we are trying to discipline you. It makes it quite hard to punish you when you make us laugh so hard that we have to walk out of the room so you won't see us laughing! God has truly blessed you with the ability to bring smiles to others faces for you are truly one of the funniest people I have ever been around. You are carefree and fearless, determined and outgoing. I love that at three we can have lengthy conversations about almost anything as you love to talk and listen and ask questions and explore. You are my little buddy and I love you more then you will ever know. Happy 3rd Birthday sweet little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment