Per Asher's request, we had a Batman Birthday party to celebrate him turning three. Since Asher LOVES to swing (and by love, I mean the boy will literally sit on a swing for an hour straight if I let him), we headed to one of our favorite playgrounds and spent the afternoon with friends, family and Batman celebrating my little man. Here are some pictures of our fun afternoon -
Asher spent the first half hour of his party fast asleep on Toto. He fell asleep on the way to the party and kept on sleeping for about 40 some minutes. I think my momma got the best job of the party. It's not often that three year old boys sit still long enough to cuddle -
Asher and I in front of his Birthday Banner -
Braden and one of his favorite buddies -
The Batman cake -
Blowing out the candles -
Our best attempt at a family shot -
So thankful for friends and family to celebrate life with us -
Batman and his Nana -
Big Batman and Little Batman -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment