Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Programs...

The boys had their Christmas programs a few weeks ago and it was so sweet to watch them as they relived the Christmas story.  Asher was a cow this year in his program and Braden was a shepherd in his program.  Braden even had a speaking part in his program and considering that he had been sick for the two weeks prior to the show, I was a bit nervous that he wouldn't remember his parts, but he stood up in front of everyone and said exactly what he was supposed to say.  It really is so sweet to relive the story of Christ's birth through the eyes and voices of a child. 

The cutest cow I've ever seen - 

 My boys -
 So thankful that Grandparents live close by and can come and watch the boys in their school performances -
 Asher holding "Baby Jesus" -
And a cute little Shepherd...

Who was all smiles during his performance -
They rushed the kids off the stage when the performance was over so I never did get any family pictures with Braden in his costume. 

Well, hopefully I can get some of our Christmas pictures posted before baby girl arrives.  She is due in about 3.5 weeks, but I'm not sure she will be in there that long...the doctor seems to agree. 

No comments: