Friday, June 13, 2008
The feared 2-1 nap transition has begun...I think...
Yikes...I fear that we are starting the awkward 2-1 nap transition. I was hoping to make it past Braden's first birthday before we started the transition, but I'm not sure we are gonna make it another 5 weeks. I was talking to my mom today and she said that my older sister was on 1 nap a day by 7 months and I was on 1 nap a day by 10 months. I love the 2 nap a day schedule we have been on for the past 5 months and selfishly I'm just not quite ready, but I think Brady may be. Our days are super awkward now and each day is different...either a later, really long morning nap followed by a hard to get shorter afternoon nap or a shorter morning nap and a shorter afternoon nap. Either way, I can't seem to fit two naps a day plus all the activity time Braden needs in order for him to be tired enough to get two good naps in. We are in KY this week visiting family and attending a wedding of one of Austin's best friends, but when we get back we have lots to work on between weaning off of the bottle and transitioning to 1 nap a day. My baby is all grown up...and about to enter the scary world of toddlerhood. Beware...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment