Here is my baby after 3 days of 103 temperature and a yucky cold. He was pitiful this day...and spent most of the day snuggled in my arms asleep:
Last week, we headed home to spend the weekend w/ family. We also left Braden w/ the grandparents for 4 days while Austin and I headed to the mountains of Virginia to visit the Homestead (http://www.thehomestead.com/). Austin had to be there for a 3 night black tie business trip and his company asked me to come along all expenses paid. It was unbelievable...by far the nicest place I have ever stayed. Austin and I had a great time dressing up in our black tie wear every night and during the day I read, relaxed by the pool and even managed to get a pedicure in. Brady did awesome w/ the grandparents...he slept good, ate good and even managed to get another tooth in while we were gone. He had his fussy moments during the teething, but besides that he had a blast as you can see. Here he is in his new pool at Coco and Poppa's house: Hanging out w/ all his aunts and uncles:
Playing in the rocks w/ Coco:
Taking his first boat ride at Coco and Poppa's house...Brady was fascinated with watching the water turn under the boat. He also LOVED driving w/ Poppa:
We also visited w/ my two best friends from home. Cassie just had her baby boy Davis 3 weeks ago and Annie's prego w/ number 2. Her oldest Max is almost 2:
Braden in his walker at Nana and Coach's house. We don't have a walker at home, but his grandparents bought him one and let's just say Brady runs sprints in that thing...Playing w/ Nana and feeding Papa Coach his new favorite finger food...watermelon. That's how I know my boy is a true Madison, that he loves watermelon.
And finally...a picture of Austin and I hiking in the mountains in Virginia
Oh and one last exciting piece of information...my oldest sister Shannon got engaged last night in Mexico! Way to go Daniel! Congrats to both of you!
2 comments:
Glad you see you all are doing just great! Braden is growing so fast. Bring him by to visit some time. We all miss you!
Catherine
Sweener,
Hey, I have been out of the blogging world lately, but it has been so good checking up on you and your little family. Braden has grown so much and I can't believe how many teeth he has! Lilah just finally cut one last week. Reading all your stories about letting Brady cry it out and him chasing you all day long sounds all too familiar these days at the denham household. (Afterall, our babies are only 4 days apart.) Well, I have some good news......the kiddies and I will be flying in for Hannah's wedding. I am looking forward to seeing you. My mom and sister will be coming too to help. Unfortunately, Rick will be in Michigan visiting a Pastor that weekend. We will only be in the states 3 weeks. It worked out perfectly because Rick had to be in the states for The Christian Booksellers Convention, so I begged him to fly me and the kids too so we could come to the wedding. It's neat how the Lord works things out.
Well, I better scoot. Can't wait to see you and your little family soon.
beijos,
reese
Post a Comment