Monday, December 15, 2008

8 Things...

Ashley tagged me, so here goes...

8 things I did today:
1. Took Braden to Monkey's Treehouse to play
2. Made dinner for a friend who just had a baby
3. Gave Braden his antibiotics for his ears
4. Attempted to mail a bunch of Christmas packages at the post office, but didn't have them packaged right and now I have to go back tomorrow...boo!!!
5. Took all of the cushions off of the couch and piled them up so Braden and I could crawl all over them.
6. Read lots of stories to Braden - his favorite Green Eggs and Ham
7. Talked to my mom and dad on the phone
8. Sat down with a cup of coffee and relaxed this morning b/c my baby didn't get up until 7:35 this morning...hallelujah!!!!

8 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Baja Burrito
2. Macaroni Grill
3. J Alexander's
4. Park Cafe
5. Chick-Fil-A
6. Malone's - a restaurant back home
7. PF Chang's
8. La Paz

8 shows I watch:
1. Good Morning America
2. The Hills
3. 24
4. Mad Men
5. The Office
6. Bringing Home Baby - only b/c this is the only decent thing on while Braden is napping
7. Can't think of anything...we don't really watch that much TV

8 things I wish (pray) for:
1. For Braden to know Christ and surrender his life to him
2. For wisdom as I parent my little guy
3. For my mom to quit smoking and my dad's back to be healed
4. For Austin and I to grow old together and watch all of our children grow up
5. To go to Italy and Greece
6. For good health for my family
7. To have more babies
8. For my dear friend Ginger to get pregnant

8 things I look forward to:
1. To watching my kids grow up
2. To going to Naples for 4 days with Austin in January
3. To my sister Shannon's wedding in May
4. To getting my nursing degree - okay this is a long ways off, but I still look forward to it
5. To Austin coming home every night
6. To naps with Austin on Saturday and Sunday while Braden is napping
7. To playing with Braden, spending time with him and hearing him laugh
8. To relaxing with my husband after Braden is in bed at night.

That's all...I tag Reese, Amanda, Jackie and Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Stace! I love looking at your blog from time to time...makes me feel like I'm a little closer to Nashville! I was all smiles this morning looking at the Christmas pics...Braden couldn't be cuter! Then I read this post about things you pray for and started to cry...a good cry, of course. You'll never know how much your prayers mean to me. I only pray that however I become a parent, I'll be half the mother that you are to Brady. Love you girlie, Ginger