Sunday, December 7, 2008
Heat Wave...
So last week one day, it got up to a whopping 57 degrees, so Braden and I decided to stay home all day and play out in the leaves in the backyard. I mean, the little guy thought he had died and gone to heaven. Here are some pictures from this sweet day together...




Braden kept fake falling in the leaves...just like his father once did in the movie theater, the mall, pretty much anywhere to embarrass me back in the high school days.
Kissing "T" -
Officially an old man -
In other news, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our families, despite the fact that we have all been sick with sinus crud for the past two weeks. And today we will officially begin the Christmas decorating festivities at our house...well, after we all get a nap of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your picture of Tyson seriously made me cry. I can't believe the big sweet boy is getting old!
Post a Comment