*he is officially rolling both ways. It took him a little longer to figure out, but now that he's got it, he is much more content to lay on his back and flip back and forth looking and grabbing for toys.
*he is eating solids and loves his veggies, but is not a big fan of his fruits. Interesting huh? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.
*he is finally doing well in his car seat. I still hear an occasional whine from the back of the car, but usually I can just hand him a toy or he'll start laughing at Braden and that is enough to satisfy him.
*the guy LOVES his paci. Now Braden was not a paci man, so this whole paci thing is new to me. Asher would easily suck his paci all day long if i let him. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to only give it to him when he is fussing so that he is not totally addicted b/c I know it's not gonna be a fun thing to break.
*he still loves to be held. And since he's not a big fan of the exersaucer or the johnny jump, that means that I get to do lots of holding. Before long I won't be able to hold him, so I'm trying to enjoy these moments while they last.
*he was doing 3 naps a day during most of month five and then came down with a nasty ear infection that took two different doses of antibiotics to kill and wreaked havoc on our schedule. now that we have recovered, we are officially on two naps a day.
*love, love, love carrying this little man in the peanut sling. austin calls him a little monkey b/c he's always hanging on me in the sling. this is how we do most of our outings is with braden in the cart and asher on me in the sling. i love having him so close. once again, these moments where he will let me hold him close and stay put in the sling are drawing to a close very soon.
*still no teeth, but lots of chewing so i feel confident that they are coming soon.
Well, that's about it for the little man or "bubbies number one" as Braden calls him. Braden calls himself "bubbies number two" so I guess it is only appropriate that Asher is "bubbies number one." Here are some pictures of the littlest man...hopefully I'll get some pictures up of Easter very soon.
These moments where both boys are sitting together in one spot are very rare -
No comments:
Post a Comment