Okay so here are some pictures from Easter and all the fun activities surrounding this special holiday. My camera's batteries were dead of course so I didn't get too many pictures, but we did manage to stay out of the mud this year unlike last year. Here is a little reminder of how Easter went last year (keep in mind I was
prego and Austin was out of town). Braden just couldn't resist the temptation to wallow in the mud after church -


Here we are dying some Easter eggs at home...Braden was covered from head to toe in blue dye by the time we were finished but he thoroughly enjoyed himself...especially once he figured out that the eggs crack if you drop them -

Ta
Da -

Let me just stop here and say how much I have enjoyed reliving these holidays through the eyes of a child. Everything is new and magical and fun and exciting and I am so thankful to be able to become childlike again as I experience these ordinary days with such amazing little people. Oh how I will miss these days when they are gone...
On Easter Eve we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at our friend's home. This was such a fun party as we joined all of our dear friends and all their boys (how do we all have boys) to hunt for Easter eggs and let our children run around. Here is Braden showing me the surprise in his egg -

Hunting with daddy -

Braden and I...once he discovered this car that is in his hand, his egg hunting was over -

Sweet Asher holding an Easter egg. He enjoyed the festivities in the comfort of his
exersaucer -

These are the bunny cupcakes I made for the party -

Here is Asher enjoying the grass in his Easter basket -

Of course my camera died before I could get any pictures of Braden opening his Easter basket. He got lots of Veggie Tales loot this year and he was quite pleased!
Here is our family picture...so thankful for all of my boys -

Well my baby turns 7 months old tomorrow...more on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment