Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cute pics -

So here are some cute pics of my sweet soon to be 9 month old baby Asher...so hard for me to believe that he is that old already! He is so close to crawling, is babbling away saying "mama" and "baba" and still loves to laugh and smile, especially at his big brother. He is still a little guy, weighing in at only 16 lbs 12 oz and although he is not a huge liquids guy, he seems to love to eat. He will try almost any table food I put in front of him, although most of it still slides out his mouth and ends up on the floor. Asher still loves to be held and although he is crazy squirmy when I am holding him, he loves to cuddle right before naps and bed. I could rock him forever when he's got his head on my shoulder and I can feel his sweet breath and little eyelashes on my cheek. Here are some pictures of my happy baby. I took these the other day when Braden was still napping.

And what has this guy been up to?
...a whole lot of anything that has to do with water. Since it's so hot these days, Braden and I spend a lot of time in the baby pool, running through the sprinkler, watering, watering, watering anything and everything, playing in buckets of water, oh and painting the fences with what you ask...water of course!!! We try to get outside while Asher naps and then when it's so hot we can barely stand it, we come inside and cuddle on the couch and watch Bob the Builder. The other thing Braden spends much of his day doing is talking about his birthday. In fact if you ask him how old he is going to be next month, he gets this huge smile on his face and says, "almost six!" Ha...I love the things that come out of a 3 yr old's mouth. Every day he tells me about how it's almost his birthday and how we are going to eat chocolate cake and go to Bounce U for his party. He really cannot wait...and quite honestly, I'm pretty excited too! I love the spirit and excitement of a 3 yr old...it really is so sweet! I'll leave you with some pictures of my boys together...for the moment, they get along great...I know the dynamics are about to change once Asher starts crawling. Until that time, I'll enjoy them the way they are -

Naked hugs before bath time -
This is how I get my laundry put away -
And Braden lathering up Asher's head for the 800th time in the bathtub -
Apparently Asher likes it -

No comments: