Saturday, July 17, 2010

And then to add to the chaos...

Austin left for Chicago at 7:30am yesterday morning for a 24 hour trip and by 8am, Braden was vomiting! Good timing huh? Especially considering that the shady floors guys showed up at 8:30am and asked me to leave the house until noon. That obviously wasn't an option so I asked them to come back next week which means more days without a kitchen. Apparently Braden picked up some kind of stomach bug b/c he was sick all day yesterday and did not leave the couch until 4:30pm when he finally started to perk up a bit. Let's just say we watched a lot of movies yesterday (thank goodness for television) and Asher and I did who knows what for endless hours yesterday while Braden laid on the couch. Let's just say Asher used his paci a lot more liberally then I would care to admit. It was not a fun day being stuck inside ALL day with one sick child and one who was super ancy and desperately wanted to go outside. I love my kids but I was so thankful when 8pm rolled around and I could finally collapse on the couch. Here is poor Braden at his worst. It really is so hard seeing your kids so sick.
Here is to hoping the rest of us stay healthy!

1 comment:

Ashley & Bobby said...

sorry to hear that! Hope little Braden gets better & you get some sleep!