Friday, July 30, 2010

Zoo Day

At 7am this morning, a big truck arrived at my house and delivered our new stainless steel refrigerator...hooray!!!! As you can see it was enjoyed by all this morning!

Since they were working on my kitchen AGAIN today, I decided it was a good zoo day, so we met some friends at the zoo and spent the whole morning there. It was a great day and both boys did really good! I truly cherish these days with my little guys and am so thankful that I can be home with them to enjoy them as they enjoy their summer. Here are some pictures of our day...

Asher, asleep in the car on the way to the zoo -
Braden and his buddies -
Sweet Asher -
Eating lunch...now this picture may be deceiving b/c although everything looks peaceful here, it was quite chaotic getting to this point. Let's just say I had two hot, hungry, whiny kids and after two spilled cups of fruit (who knew grapes could roll so far) and a spilled cup of milk (all by me), the boys finally got to eat. Some lady even came up to me at one point and said, "honey are you doing this all by yourself?" Apparently I looked really desperate :)

Petting the goats -

Tired, hot and ready for naps -

No comments: