Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is Coming...

We are trying to get decorated over here. It's taking longer then I thought with lots of little helpers running around, but here are some sweet pictures of our decorating days...

Making finger painted Christmas trees, complete with handprint ornaments -

Hunting for the perfect Christmas tree -
Sweet brothers -
Braden had Asher cracking up...I mean, he was howling in laughter. A baby's deep, hearty laughter brings such joy to my heart -
And while Braden was doing this -
Asher was doing this -
Asher even did a little decorating himself -
So happy to see this sweet baby smiling again. In some ways I feel like we missed out on so much of him these past two months that he was so sick with ear infections -
Still so much I hope to do before Christmas gets here in a few days. Watching my children enjoy this holiday has been magical again. So thankful for them!

1 comment:

awalton said...

that last picture of Asher is adorable! so glad he's feeling better. Hope you and your family has a wonderful Christmas!