Here are some pictures from our February -
Here is how the boys spend the first part of their morning. Every morning Braden wants to open the door to get Asher and then he crawls in Asher's crib. Now I just hope that Asher doesn't learn too soon how to crawl out -

Oh and the snow...we got lots and lots of snow this year. Here is Boo out in the snow -

Little Asher enjoying the snow. The mittens he is wearing are the ones that Austin wore when he was a baby...so sweet!

Sweet brothers -

Let's just be honest...who doesn't love the taste of freshly fallen snow -

Valentine's Day...the boys opening their little treat bags -

Enjoying some M&M's and some new Valentine's Day books -

A few Fridays ago, I took the boys on a breakfast date to
Krispy Kreme and then to the bookstore. It was such a sweet morning and I could not believe how fascinated the boys were watching the donuts as they were being made. Here is little Asher loving his donut -

And then, when God brought us crazy beautiful weather in the month of February, we packed up and headed to the zoo. Austin and I laugh all the time because Asher loves animals...any and all kinds. He may be our next Dr. Doolittle. Anyway, he LOVED the zoo. In fact one of the workers at the zoo asked Braden if he wanted to feed the donkeys some carrots. Braden was a little timid, but Asher walked right up and handed the donkey it's carrot. Here is Asher giving us a tour of the zoo -

Brushing the goats -

Me and the boys -

This guy has spent a lot of time outdoors on these warm days. He always wants brother and I out there with him, but that's fine with me since I'm so ready to get outside these days. Braden's been riding his hot wheel and swinging his baseball bat a lot when he's not driving his cars. It's amazing to see how much more coordinated he right now then he was back in the fall.

Practicing wearing their shades. I assure them that the sun is coming out permanently very soon -

And finally, here is Dr. Braden checking his favorite patient.

Thankfully my mom has been here with me for a few of the days that Austin has been out of town this month. Good thing since this week alone we've had the stomach bug and Asher has had pink eye in both eyes and a terrible double ear infection all in a matter of days. Here is to good health and warmer weather next month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment