The boys laughing at who knows what...but this picture makes me smile...there is no better sound then the laughter of a child -
Friday, February 3, 2012
We are still alive
So my blog has been sad, really sad lately. I feel like I've let my blog and my journal go the past few months as we were moving and celebrating all the holidays and just getting settled in our new house and that makes me sad. I've been extra tired from all the chaos and so I put my blog and journal on the back burner to collapse on the couch with Austin in the evenings. Anyway, I feel like so much of the life I love with my boys and my family are things I want to remember forever which is why I keep a journal and this blog, so with that being said, here goes at trying to start all over again in keeping up with our lives. For today, I'm not gonna even attempt to go back and recap what the past few months looked like...for now, I'll just post some pictures of my boys as they are getting so very big!!!
The boys laughing at who knows what...but this picture makes me smile...there is no better sound then the laughter of a child -
My baby, looking so very grown up and serious -
In case you are wondering what we have been up to lately...it's a whole lot of costumes. In fact, one might think that we celebrate Halloween all hours of the day around my house because I can guarantee if you were to show up at my house on any given day, you would find one of my boys in costume...mainly Braden. He literally wears a costume or "uniform" as he calls it from 7am until he goes to bed at night. Here the boys are playing pirates -
Asher in pumpkin costume and Braden in SWAT team costume -
Braden in his SWAT team costume -
Braden in police costume and Asher in his birthday suit (his favorite costume these days) -
So as you can see, we've been playing in costume a lot these days...but the one thing we have not been doing is potty training and I don't think it's anywhere close. Asher just likes to run around in Braden's underwear and I think he looks pretty stinkin' cute -
The boys laughing at who knows what...but this picture makes me smile...there is no better sound then the laughter of a child -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment