Yep....that's right...not one, not two, not even three, but four teeth are coming in right now. Let's just say Braden's upper gum looks like a war zone and he's not too happy about it. He's been a little clingy lately (by clingy I mean uninterested in his toys, clawing at me, crawling all over me and fussing if I sit more than 2 feet away from him) but I just assumed it was because we had been visiting the grandparents and he got a little spoiled being held. We headed to our Wednesday play date this morning and when we got there the crying began. Now Brady is a little wary of new faces (we're trying to work on that), but he seemed particularly timid and clingy. It doesn't help that he bonked his head like 4 times over the course of the day, but he clawed and clawed and clawed at me the whole time we were there . The only thing that would satisfy him was if I let him take my hands and walk. So off we went...we walked the whole house about 5 times over and then the screaming began and nothing would satisfy him. After screaming the whole way home I finally took another peak in his mouth and whoa momma...those gums are so swollen and you can actually see four of his teeth trying to come through. And I feel HORRIBLE for being so darn frustrated with the little guy. I guess for now we will work on breaking the clingy-ness (I don't think that's even a word, but I'm coining it) another day and for now I'll do whatever I can to help my Braden w/ these darn toothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What fun facts!!! He's so adorable!!! My nephew just started to hate the changing table too and will literally do EVERYTHING to get off of it, so they have to change him on the floor now!
Post a Comment