Friday, April 18, 2008

Toother update...



Tooth number one is through, tooth number two is through, tooth number three is now bleeding and tooth number four, well I'm just hoping it will be here any minute. Braden's had a pretty good week though besides a super short 40 minute nap this afternoon, an early morning which started at 5:55am - yuck!, some really rough diaper changes (which consist of me pretty much wrestling him to the ground while he's screaming and arching his back and clenching his fists and trying to roll off of the changing table - i feel confident though that this is unrelated to the teeth and just a new daily battle we are going to have to face. I mean why change your diaper when you could be playing?) and a super clingy, fussy day on Wednesday. I'm just SO thankful for some nice weather this week which has definitely kept him distracted from what could have been some looooong days inside. Braden LOVES being outside so no matter how fussy he is he usually perks up once he gets outside.

In other news, he's learned how to point and his new favorite thing is clapping his hands when I sing "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." As you can see he also loves to read stories to Elmo.

1 comment:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Wow, my dear, you are in the thick of it! Lilah hasn't started teething yet but I am dreading knowing that it is sometime in the near future!