that I spent 9 out of the 10 hours Braden was awake today doing everything I could to make him happy and soothe him since he was so extremely fussy and Austin walks in the door and within a matter of minutes he has Braden cackling with laughter? This is one of life's many mysteries...
Oh and ps...one of the 4 toothers finally popped through. Hooray...only 3 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor baby!!!! I keep checking Grace because she is slobbering like CRAZY and chewing on everything and everyone!!! Braden is SOOOOOO cute! I'm glad at least one has come in.... maybe the rest will come over night!! :)
Stacer-
Where have I been and why haven't I been checking your Blog?? I just had the most fun catching up you and your little family. I can't believe how much Brady has grown.......he looks like a totally different baby! So so sweet, I can see both you and Austin in him.....absolutely beautiful. I loved reading about Brown Puppy and your indecision on the Easter outfits. (I can relate there.) I loved seeing photos of your parents and sisters and reading about how much your life has changed since Brady came along. (I remember having those exact same thoughts when James was 9 months old) You have turned out to be quite the Blogger......I plan to check more often!
Beijos,
reese
Post a Comment