Yep, Braden and I are homeward bound this week. Austin has to be in Houston all week for a conference so Brady and I are headed back to Lexington to visit friends and family and hopefully do some relaxing. Oh...and while we are there I'm throwing a baby shower for my best friend who's been on
bed rest for 6 weeks now (poor girl), we are also attending my little sister's "Congratulations on Being Accepted to Law School" party she is throwing her husband and most importantly we are celebrating my sweet daddy's birthday. Austin will catch up w/ us in Lexington next weekend after his conference. Let's hope for some good naps this week. I'm a little nervous about the whole sleep thing while we are away since we haven't travelled since Christmas and Braden will be sleeping in a pack-n-play. Plus, this week he's decided that he only needs 9 hours of sleep at night and has been waking up with the roosters. Boo! Oh well, off we go...

This is Braden's new favorite thing....walking! I'm kinda starting to think he may bypass the crawling thing all together and just walk. He's not too crazy about being on his tummy when he could be on both feet.
Using his toothbrush... Today Brady was brushing his teeth and then I looked over and he was brushing Tyson's teeth. Yummy!
This is Brady's "rooster hair" as Austin and I like to call it. I'm not sure what else to do w/ his hair b/c it just sticks straight up. 
My two favorite boys.
1 comment:
Hey girl! I found out that you had a blog and I have had a blast reading it. I cannot believe how big Braden is. It seems like yesterday he was us here visiting! Glad to see you are doing okay.
Catherine
Post a Comment