Friday, March 28, 2008
Just a cold...
Well after a traumatizing visit to the doctor, we found out that my baby has "just a cold." Brady has tiny ear canals apparently so whenever the doctor has to check his ears (which he did yesterday to make sure he didn't have an ear infection), they have to clean them out first b/c they don't drain very well....sooo....after 4 of us (me, the doctor and 2 nurses) pinned him on the table while he was screaming, shaking and utterly traumatized they cleaned his ears out enough to look at his eardrum. After all of that, our doctor said his ears looked great and that Braden had a good little cold going. Let me just tell you it is so hard to watch my baby scared and screaming, knowing there was nothing I could do for him. It was pretty hard on both of us. All that to say, we've been using a lot of Tylenol around here and although a very runny nose and a good cough, Brady has been in pretty good spirits today. Hope he gets better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacey!!! So good to hear from you!!! You look great and Braden is PRECIOUS! I think we have the same runny nose, cold thing over here.... we were up I think 8 times last night??? yuck! I keep taking her temp, but it hasn't been high yet! Hope the little guy is feeling better soon and I will be checking in on you from now on!
Post a Comment