Monday, March 3, 2008

A Good Day

After some really fussy days from tooth number 2, Brady returned to his normal smiley self today. We spent the morning laying on a blanket outside looking up at the sky and then after a 2 hour nap, Brady and I met my friend Ashley and her 6 month old son Bo for lunch and then came back and sat outside again. I brought Braden's swing outside on my deck and he had a blast swinging and watching Tyson run around the yard! He sat in there for about 30 minutes (which is super long for Braden to sit in one place) while I read a cooking magazine and dreamed about all the things I probably should be cooking. I've been so lazy about cooking lately. We've had way too many "fend for yourself" nights around here and it's my goal this week to actually cook every night this week. We'll see how that goes. Here are some pictures of my sweet baby enjoying himself outside today.

2 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

Stacey, he is so cute! He has got so much personality :) Hope you are doing well.

Courtney said...

wow, he is such a little doll! glad he's back to his happy self, and i hope you're doing well too!