Here is what we call a
hodge-
podge of pictures:
Brady got a swing for Easter and he stays in a trance like state when he's swinging in it. He's very serious about his swing :)
And here is my little man doing his new favorite pastime...banging on the side of the tub, while he watches his water fill up.
Oh yes, so a friend of mine recommended that I give Braden a "biter biscuit" (apparently it's this teething biscuit that Gerber makes). So I gave it to Braden while he was in his swing so that I could cook dinner. Oh...my...gosh...he was a MESS. He was covered from head to toe with mushy, nasty biter biscuit and his little animal friends on his swing tray were quite a sight too. It took quite some time to clean up that mess. 
And here is Braden's first Easter. This is outfit 3 of 3. Austin made fun of me b/c I bought three different outfits for Brady for Easter and after a little fashion show I finally decided on this one. After an amazing church service and a nap for Braden, we went to some friends house for a little lunch and then ended up back at our house for dinner w/ my sister and her boyfriend. It was a great first Easter as a family of three...I just wish the weather had been a little warmer. My baby did a great job too...although I sense more teeth are on the way! Oh and in case you were wondering, Braden had these adorable brown loafers on, but of course he's learned how to take his shoes off now so he spends much of his time taking his shoes off and eating them.




Well, I think that about sums it up in our household. Hope you all had a great Easter Sunday!
1 comment:
cute, cute pictures! i gave mcm her first biter biscuit last week and had the same result - covered head to toe with mushy cookie! then, my husband was babysitting and gave her one while she played in the exersaucer...you can imagine the result. not sure how i'm going to get that clean!
Post a Comment