Meet Brown Puppy! This is Braden's new best friend and constant companion. For months I've been placing Brown Puppy in the crib when he sleeps and next to him while he's taking his bottle in hopes that Braden would become attached and find comfort in him. Since he doesn't take a paci and doesn't suck his thumb, there's not much else that can soothe my little man except for me or his bottle. Soooo...after months of bringing Brown Puppy around, it looks like the two are best buds these days. Every night before we go to bed, Austin and I creep into Brady's room to kiss his little head and say our goodnights and every night the past few weeks we've found Braden grasping Brown Puppy's leg or sucking on his nose. It is so sweet and I'm glad that Braden has found something that comforts him while he sleeps. I took this picture during his morning nap today:
Monday, March 10, 2008
Meet Brown Puppy
Meet Brown Puppy! This is Braden's new best friend and constant companion. For months I've been placing Brown Puppy in the crib when he sleeps and next to him while he's taking his bottle in hopes that Braden would become attached and find comfort in him. Since he doesn't take a paci and doesn't suck his thumb, there's not much else that can soothe my little man except for me or his bottle. Soooo...after months of bringing Brown Puppy around, it looks like the two are best buds these days. Every night before we go to bed, Austin and I creep into Brady's room to kiss his little head and say our goodnights and every night the past few weeks we've found Braden grasping Brown Puppy's leg or sucking on his nose. It is so sweet and I'm glad that Braden has found something that comforts him while he sleeps. I took this picture during his morning nap today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there! This is great, you've done an awesome job!! He is growing so fast and is such a cutie! I love those big blue eyes. You sound so happy and motherhood definitely agrees with you. I had to comment on brown puppy. I don't know if I ever told you about Taylor's "Elphie". He was an elephant (but you didn't guess that) that my sister bought at Kroger for $1. Taylor loved him right away and he went everywhere with us. We had him for a full year and never once misplaced him. Well, one hurried walmart trip was all it took. My heart dropped when we got home and realized he was gone. I felt terrible. I mean, I cried over this thing because I knew how upset she was going to be. Doug and I both went back to walmart and scoured that store from top to bottom. He even looked in trash cans and the parking lot. For a month after, every time we went to walmart, I would ask the desk people if they had a little gray elephant in their lost and found. Taylor did surprisingly well after losing him. The first night was rough but she did better than I thought she would. Doug teased me that I had a harder time with than she did. So, my advice to you... buy more brown puppies cause you just never know!!! If I had known how attached she was going to be to Elphie, I would have gladly bought 10 of them! Take care girly! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment