Thursday, March 27, 2008
My baby is sick...
After a week of several night wakings (not crying, just Braden awake talking in his bed to Brown Puppy) and a few fussy days and an hour and a half straight of being up last night (from 3:30am - 5am) which ended in a rocking session, we are headed to the doctor. I've been suspecting for a few days that something was up...but after the crazyness of last night and the intense cough, runny nose and severe congestion that Brady woke up w/ this morning, I've decided that something more than teething must be going on. I talked to the doctor at 8am this morning and he asked us to go ahead and come on in so we can eliminate the possibility of an ear infection. Poor little guy...Austin and I are exhausted from a lot of restless nights so I know my little man has got to be worn out too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope everything is okay! hopefully you and your little man can get some rest over the weekend.
Post a Comment